Enigmatic songz

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Uncover: Enigma

5:25 AM, GMT+8, Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia

As an individual who likes mysteries and anomalies alike, I decided to turn this place into such blog...as I felt the windy breeze from my windows I could swear something is watching over me..the cloud is still dark after the heavy downpour last night. For introduction, lets take a look a several anomalies incident in Sabah...In 2002 TV3 station managed to capture a footage of what looks like a flying coffin near the Kota Kinabalu International Airport...I still remember that footage being shown on the Buletin Utama. Im outta ideas actually for now but keep in touch for more spine tingling stories and anomalies that left you speechless and confused. If any of you wanted to share stories of anomalies across Sabah or Malaysia, please do so. I can hear the witching cry of the early bird...D.F.J...signing out..

Keranda terbang, KKIA 2002. Footage by TV3 crew


No comments:

Post a Comment