Enigmatic songz

Friday, May 13, 2011

(T~*) Title means a thousand words....

Whatever...well...actually my ethernet adapter went busted so it could only mean one thing that is....my NIC went bust...ghosh....I really hated it ya know...these cables r so sensitive to lightnin...I shoulda unplug it that day but you know what they say, sometimes it's just karma....sometimes it's just ur fault and sometimes god meant it to be that way...well im lucky enuff my dad had a laptop here...my tower PC is all busted as well...meh..juz another bad day...not really that biggie..there's always a silver lining  when there's a dark cloud ere and dere...I mean it literally...it's raining here everyday...hey checkout my other blog www.grayveworld.blogspot.com . I wuz tweakin it ere and dere....well...juz checkitout yokay bro?

3 comments: