Enigmatic songz

Monday, April 25, 2011

Yo! LTNSC™

[caption id="attachment_74" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Why did they even built that huge chimney btw??"]Group photo 01[/caption]

Long time no see or LTNSC, whatever...like there's even an entity that read thro' my blog....anyway I guess I should be a bit melancholic and post a few of my pictures in Labuan, juz 4 ya enjoyment...(damn, I really need to decide on what type of tone that I shoulda use in this blog...any suggestion??)

Pic group 1, H3T25 tour in Labuan (Thx Mr. Rudy 4 the photos)

 
 

                                                                           



To hell u dhe truth im gomma puth a funnyh captiomh dere buth this dere sumthing wrongf wif the stupidh toofls (sorry Im currently eating a scrumptious black forest cake right now..want some? Buy it urself dude, whaddaya think I am, a bakery or somethin??)

2 comments:

  1. yo happy nampak ko sms aku skali. phone aku rosak so aku terpaksa pakai hp lama. izzuddin ni.

    ReplyDelete